Friday, March 23, 2007

Counting blessings each day

Blessing Number One:
It's Friday, March 23rd and tomorrow is my Dad's birthday. I'm so glad to have him here on earth with us still! In December of 1999, through a whole set of bizarre circumstances, my Dad spent the night in a vast wilderness in northern Vermont, lost in a blizzard. It was a miracle not only that he survived, but that he had no harmful effects from being totally exposed to the elements in clothes turned to ice with no shelter at all, except for a tree! The Spirits and Angels blessed my family mightily, and I never forget to thank Them so many times during the year, especially on my Dad's birthday! Perhaps one day I'll tell the whole story...

Blessing Number Two:
There are two book I'd like to recommend. One is "Are You Ready to Succeed?" by Srikumar Rao. I was very fortunate to meet Srikumar this week through the kind introduction by Shira Boss, author of another amazing book, "Green with Envy" that was recently featured on the Today show. Enjoy the transformational reads! Books like these are blessings, because they have the power to transform our lives!

Blessing Number Three:
We are so lucky. When you tell yourself how lucky you are from time to time during each day, your life gets better and better! This is such a simple practice that has such wonderful results! Counting blessings always brings more of the same.

May you be blessed a billion times, and then some!
Love, Raven

No comments: